Tarot card experience

So I personally as an artist have always been interesting in the symbolism behind the imagery in tarot card and often associate certain cards with characters I've created.

Its been a long standing interest, I wouldn't say I believe in the cards genuinely telling the future, or that people who sell readings are legitimate. But as for being used to self readings and insight I think there is some merit. Its all about interpretation from the inside and to take the vague meanings given to the cards and see how it might apply to your own life. Like for me when I pull The world card when asking about school, to me that means to stop procrastinating and get work done.

Its a very individual experience and while if you want to pay someone to read your cards, feel free, but I personally bought my own deck a year ago which was made by 4 Canadian woman and I find it can be an interesting experience. Especially when strangely enough certain cards keep popping up, or a card is a little bit too on the nose for the question asked.

Comments

Popular Posts