Character building excersise

1. None
2. My biological father, I only met him a handful of times as a young child, and didn't even know he was my biological father until a year ago, until then I thought my father had been my biological father.
3. Brooke, , one of my closest friends in elementry and middle school, it was with her we did a lot of adventures in a world of fantasy. We don't talk anymore, stopped around mid high school.
4. That would be Marissa , like Brooke i've known her since grade 1 so over 12 years now. We didnt start to become friends until middle school when we were seated together, she used to draw comics of us and weird stuff we'd think of. Im still close friends with her to this day, even though im now in flroida and shes back home in canada.
5.-------
6. I know Geordie Millar, he was my first figure drawing teacher and its because of him that i'm able to work towards becoming an artist today, he told my parents I was a good artist and strangely enough, even though he never told me to actually persue art, being told i could figure draw at a college level really helped my confidence and made me want to persue my dream.
7. ---
8. Which one lol, i've never been in love but i've had crushes that have gone nowhere, technically all of them got knowhere.
9. Never been in love
10. look above
11. Heartlys, those gosh darn sisters were theives, she stole my beanie kitty, and my little duck. As well as my friends pokemone cards and were just nasty kids.
12. no one really??? I have people I dislike but no one i'd consider my nemesis.
13.
14.
15.
16. That would have to be Eli matheson, great co-worker, we'd go out for lunch or i'd hang out at his place after work, it was cool.
17.

Comments

Popular Posts