Reflection

I find the idea of mysticism and spirituality to be fascinating, and can’t deny occasional dabbling in the idea in a more serious sense, but I’ve never had anything come of it that I know of. In today's modern world a lot of traditions are forgotten or deemed out of date, for better or for worse. I respect the fact that the author continues to look for those bits of real life magic, even to this day. It's something that can give people comfort in times of need or just in general. Personally I’m not religious of any sort, instead I strongly associate with being agnostic because we don’t know what’s out there, if I can see it with my own eyes or feel it in my soul, i’ll believe it. Maybe one day I’ll find my own Black Madonna, I have always found my dreams to be my most spirituality experience. Often waking up feeling a strange echo of something I’m missing, something I experienced or someone I met in my dream that I might one day encounter in this world, the waking world.

Comments

Popular Posts